We've outlined some key characteristics of a successful franchisee and turned them into a steam related pun... We just can't help ourselves... Are you S.T.E.A.M.E.D.?Get in touch
- Systems Mastery - Sully's success is driven by thoughtful systems. Embracing and mastering our processes is vital to success.
- Topline Driven - Revenue is the great equalizer.
- Energy, Excitement, and Enthusiasm - Bring positivity and genuine enthusiasm to your leadership and customer experience.
- Always Have Faith, Confidence, and Courage - Buy in to the Sully's philosophy. Be confident in your ability and challenge the status quo.
- Maintain Sustainability Through Profitability - Lean in to analytics and preparedness to ensure you capture the largest % of every dollar sold.
- Engage the Community - Giving is getting. Add value to the communities you serve through outreach and engagement.
- Dedication, Dependability, and Desire - There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication.
Owner Operator Model
One of the key tenets of our success is our owner/operator model. Expect to spend the first 2 years working both in and on the business. We require and equity stake operator to play a pivotal role in the daily operations and development of the store. We truly believe that this is the key to setting the stage for long term financial success and experiential excellence.
Our People are our Greatest Asset
BECAUSE OF THAT, OUR PROCESS IS PERSONAL.
We are looking for operators with a Servant's Heart and and deep commitment to the mission and values of Sully's Steamers. We will spend time getting to know you, and you will get to know us, as we help paint the picture of our brand and mission.
We require that our franchisees have the financial resources to launch and support their business. To meet these requirements, you must have a minimum net worth of $500K, including $100K in liquid assets. If you are passionate about entrepreneurship and sandwiches, and meet our financial requirements, we’d love to hear from you.CONTACT US